Saturday, July 10, 2010

500 miles under ground



Summer really makes me miss polaroids. I always did my best work in summer light. 

Maybe it's time to invest in a *working* pack film camera?

Daydreaming

Polaroid Amigo 620, Polaroid 600



Hilltop Procession

Polaroid Amigo 620
Polaroid 600

(I really miss that apartment, it had incredible light)



Sunspots & Beer

Polaroid Amigo 620, Polaroid 600
Film was torn apart and soaked in tea
Film was then pressed against glass backlit by a tungsten bulb and shot again 
(Obviously I couldn't scan it against the lamp...)




All images contained in this post are property of Brittany Magnuson.  Rights reserved. This work is licensed under a  Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.  Please credit images to Brittany Magnuson and provide a return link to this blog -- Thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment