Monday, July 19, 2010

Behind Bars

First outfit post here, finally I'm getting things done...

I've noticed that a lot of my closet is now dedicated to rural / western / country themes
...
We recently had new windows put in and I felt like taking advantage of the last rays of sun last night that now come streaming so much clearer into my living room.


















click to enlarge


Blue Plaid Button Down Dress: Walmart, Clearance, $5.00
Rustic Silver & Leather Belt: Thrifted, Clearance, $0.55
Zodiac Cowboy Boots: Thrifted, $6.97
Straw Hat: Thrifted, $1.98

The hat has a red ribbon & nautical button on it but I covered it with the matching plaid belt that came with the dress.

Shot on a Canon Rebel XT w/ kit 18-55 lens using an Opteka (shutter) Remote.


This may be my new favorite indoor photo backdrop!


No comments:

Post a Comment